中翻英...英文高手請進!
殺吧!」話音剛落,那半空中的身影立刻消失不見,雷勝
這可能是個誤會,那天我朋友在飯店自己的房間裡喝酒
Maybe that is Misunderstanding,that day my friend drinking beer in his room.
他們都雙雙對對只有我是一個人
They are couple,but only I’m single.
我才想請導遊帶我去有女孩子陪酒的地方
So I called the tour guide bring me to there are girls wine server.
找一個陪我回飯店陪我跟我朋友一起喝酒
Find one girls accompany me back to the hotel accompany me and my friend to drink
不然我一個人很無聊,他們都是一對一對的
Otherwise I’m boring,because they are couple
結果你的老闆開價1000
Result, your boss state a price 1000.
我想我還是乖乖的回房間睡覺好了
I think I still back to the hotel sleep
但從見到你的第一眼我就沒辦法忘記你
But,when I saw you first time I have no way to forget you.
所以隔天又去找你希望能留下你的聯絡方式
So,next day I find you again and hope you can remain you contact Information
不然我可能錯過我這一生見過最甜美的女孩
Otherwise,I may have missed a sweetest girl in my life
在台灣我才剛剛在學習英文發音
I just learn English speaking in Taiwan.
我們的對話都是我請朋友幫我翻譯的
I request my friend to translation our conversation.
或者上網請人幫我翻譯
Or request the netizen help me.
希望你不要介意,我會認真學習英文
Hope you do not mind,I will seriously learn English.
希望有一天我能自己跟你講話
One day hope I can chat with you by myself
只是英文怎麼這麼難!
Just English is very difficult for me.
又是個無盡想你的夜晚,能否拍個現在的你的照片給我
It is endless miss your night,could you give me your photo?
好讓他陪我入睡...
And that it can accompany me to sleep.
你還是要自己好好加油啦~~~~
英文當成興趣真的會學的比較好
來自: http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qid=1613072700317
??局中局[本章字數:2313最新更新時間:2012-12-1917:
萬不要用了,你的身體跟不上的!」小瑤點了點了,大口